Thursday, January 28, 2010

please pray

hey everyone. as you probably know i am having a hard time being here .. i feel like i confused gods calling with my own desires to come to ireland. and i am not at peace being here. a couple days ago the girls here though ti was demon possed and was being attacked and needed to have major prayer to get the demons out of me.. well i can tell you i am not demon possed. and the fact they say that just makes it harder being away.. sometimes i wish i was back home. please pray that it gets better cause this will be the hardest time if i am constantly feeling like i shouldnt be here and wanting to come home.. thanks.

i uploaded pictures on my facebook.. feel free to take a look. lov eyou all. miss you very much.
love brooke

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke,
    Sounds like you're having a pretty rough time...I hope this week was better. I'm praying for you, and I'm really proud of you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing, beautiful and strong. i miss you everyday, i am praying for you.

    b.

    ReplyDelete