Thursday, December 17, 2009

And here come the nerves

32 days.. 32 days.. 32 days.. its coming so fast. a couple days ago i picked up my visa from the post office.. i was happy to hear that i had not been rejected and that i am now legal to be in the UK until September 11 2010. As soon as i got my visa and dad got home from work we hopped online and checked out ticket prices.. they were pretty good and soon i had received an email from British Airways confirming my flight.. January 19 2010 at 815 pm. . arriving in London England January 20 2010 around noon.. after a 3 hour lay over in London i will board a plane headed for Belfast North Ireland where will be picked up by members from YWAM North Ireland.
Its been a few days since i booked my ticked and its sinking in... soon i will be leaving everything i know. and traveling .. by myself.. to a country i know very little about. I am excited and nervous.. very nervous. i have never been over seas without anyone i know.. i have never been away from my family for more than a month .. and during that time i have been able to call frequently.. when i am in ireland everything will be different. i wont be able to call home regularly, i wont be around anyone that i know. I am leaving my family, my boyfriend and my friends.. and i am scared.
I know God has amazing plans for me over in Ireland.. and i am excited to see what he has planned for me..

please continue to pray for me as i prepare to go.. i am extremely nervous . .
thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment